Don’t assume that only men can be sexual harassers. If your investigation uncovers a female harasser, don’t hesitate to punish her appropriately. You can even fire her if the harassment was severe—even if you don’t fire male co-workers who might also have behaved inappropriately.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Cite specifics when firing to beat discrimination charges
- Enforce discrimination rules to avoid NYC's sky-high penalties
- Do you need insurance against employee lawsuits?
- Develop foolproof plan for taking uncertainty out of ambiguous resignations