Don’t assume that only men can be sexual harassers. If your investigation uncovers a female harasser, don’t hesitate to punish her appropriately. You can even fire her if the harassment was severe—even if you don’t fire male co-workers who might also have behaved inappropriately.
- Use objective, easily measurable standards to gauge employee performance
- Look beyond employee's VA disability status to determine if he's disabled under ADA or state law
- EEOC pursues full day of rest as a religious accommodation
- When worker complains, find out if she's a 'Serial sue-er'
- Lovejoy girls hoops coach sues for discrimination