The EEOC has sued Princeton Hospital, alleging that its leave-of-absence policy violates the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act. The hospital requires employees to return to work within seven days after their FMLA leave expires, regardless of whether they are disabled. The suit alleges that the hospital refused to allow additional leave as an accommodation in violation of the law.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events