A recent LinkedIn HR group discussion posed this question: “In one word, what would you like to show/teach new employees on their first day of work?”
Of the more than 1,500 comments, here are 25 of the most popular: Vision, punctuality, culture, integrity, realistic, loyalty,, expectations, multitasking, humility, patience, optimism, commitment, accountability, efficiency, listen, organized, enthusiasm, honesty, respect, safety, quality, reassurance, transparency and enjoy.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- When co-workers marry, you can require one of them to resign
- Your guide to medical confidentiality under the ADA and the FMLA
- Is there a way to ensure sensitive investigation records remain confidential?
- Quiet a legal storm: Close during weather emergencies