For the first time, troubles related to housing and moving are the most popular subject of employees’ calls to, says EAP provider ComPsych.
An analysis of 25,000 calls in the first six months of 2010 says 41% were related to housing, many concerning foreclosures. Child care, which has always topped the list, declined to 32% of calls.
- DLSE issues opinion letter on partial-day absences
- Employee injured at a work-Related conference can qualify for workers' comp benefits
- The Obama years: 4 predictions for employment law circa 2012
- Total-Comp Statements: More Important Than Ever
- Terminating employee? Don't forget appropriate notifications