by Todd Taskey
You may not fully appreciate social media yet, but it is the future, and the future is now.
For business people, LinkedIn is the most important social media tool. Think of it as a business mixer where everyone displays their critical information on their chests.
Like everything else in life, I will form an opinion of you and how seriously you regard this tool in about five seconds. For now, focus on these most influential parts of your profile:
Your title. Your title needs to accomplish two things. First, tell others you are the person who can make a decision about acquisition, licensing, etc. Additionally, describe your service capability or core business, which will rank you higher in search results for those looking for your service.
So, being the CEO for “a franchise development firm: The Franchise Builders” may sound redundant, but it is a very effective way to improving your rank when anyone is searching...(register to read more)
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Small Business Tax Deduction Strategies
- The U. of Hard Knocks: What business school didn't teach about managing
- Don't squander loss-deductions for a rental residence
- Health coaches can help reduce hospital visits, care costs
- Terminating smokers: When there's smoke, can you fire?