Admit it. Administering your company’s retirement plan is probably one aspect of the job you wish you could leave behind. But it’s an important one. A retirement plan is a legally binding document that gives enforceable rights to plan participants. Failing to follow plan terms can be a headache—and costly! Fortunately, a few easy steps can help keep your retirement plan on track and in compliance.
- 13 applicants you don't want to hire (plus 7 tips for decoding resumes)
- Employee wants transfer to avoid harassment? Be sure to note that she requested it
- Kobe-Wieland hit with 'regarded-as-disabled' suit
- Fathers at work; e-mail subject lines; ways to get fired
- Workers' Comp Reform? It's 'Wait Till Next Year' Again