Marie’s Answer: What you should do is nothing. What the wife should do is insist that her husband find a new job. But that's completely none of your business.
Although you now know way too much about ’ personal lives, you must pretend that you don’t. The affair is supposedly over, and management has chosen to retain the guilty parties. As long as they are behaving appropriately, everyone should just get back to work.
To avoid romantic pitfalls at the office, check out the advice at Dangerous Workplace Romances.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- How to Write Meeting Minutes
- Spirit of anti-Harassment policy more important than details
- HR director arrested for handing out Xanax at work
- Establish clear performance expectations so courts can judge if employee was meeting them
- Are there perils in giving a pay raise in hopes of boosting employee performance?