Last year, U.S. employees filed the second highest number of EEOC complaints claiming they suffered discrimination at work. You know that U.S. anti-discrimination laws require treating all applicants and employees equally. But do your organization’s supervisors understand the relevant laws? Pass along this primer on federal anti-bias laws to make sure your compliance efforts start right on the front line.
- Changes in benefits? Make sure employees on military leave get written notice, too
- Lawsuit: Trucking firm owner harassed, then retaliated
- Don't let tardiness influence FMLA leave
- You can suggest FMLA leave without triggering ADA liability
- Leave shameful history in the past: Warn bosses against any reference to nooses