Employers that want to terminate employees who have complained about pressure to engage in criminal activity must make sure the termination process is flawless. It’s especially important to be able to articulate in very concrete terms an underlying, legitimate reason for the firing—one that can’t be mistaken as a pretext for getting rid of a troublemaker.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events