The ADA expressly excludes pregnancy as a disability. The law says so, and I’ve always believed it to be true. But now a new decision has turned that notion on its head—and that may mean you’ll have to make some changes to your policies.
- ADA and diabetic workers; <br/> know your legal obligations, limits
- Small employers: Always check to see if you're too small to be sued under Title VII
- Targeting men only is also sexual harassment
- Inappropriate nicknames can lead to bias lawsuits
- Ensure your FMLA practices comply with new GINA regulations