Drivers who work for Fort Smith, Ark.-based ABF got personal thank-you notes from the CEO during National Truck Driver Appreciation Week in September.
“Each of ABF’s employees contributes to the success of our company by working together as a team, and it doesn’t go unnoticed,” says CEO Wes Kemp, who kicked off a companywide campaign focusing onduring the week.
The freight-hauling company’s campaign includesevents, along with training in safety, cargo handling and customer service.
Contact: Russ Aikman, director of marketing, at (479) 785-8913.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Harassment: State LAD covers outside business relationships, too
- Game on! Competition is favored wellness motivator
- Loose lips lead to lawsuits: Consult lawyer before releasing personal info
- Nontraditional benefits set 'best and brightest' apart