Drivers who work for Fort Smith, Ark.-based ABF got personal thank-you notes from the CEO during National Truck Driver Appreciation Week in September.
“Each of ABF’s employees contributes to the success of our company by working together as a team, and it doesn’t go unnoticed,” says CEO Wes Kemp, who kicked off a companywide campaign focusing onduring the week.
The freight-hauling company’s campaign includesevents, along with training in safety, cargo handling and customer service.
Contact: Russ Aikman, director of marketing, at (479) 785-8913.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Austin's HBMG agrees to repay diverted retirement funds
- 1099s won't instantly create independent contractors
- Employees fired for missing work should expect to miss unemployment comp, too
- Higher contribution limits will boost interest in HSAs