Drivers who work for Fort Smith, Ark.-based ABF got personal thank-you notes from the CEO during National Truck Driver Appreciation Week in September.
“Each of ABF’s employees contributes to the success of our company by working together as a team, and it doesn’t go unnoticed,” says CEO Wes Kemp, who kicked off a companywide campaign focusing onduring the week.
The freight-hauling company’s campaign includesevents, along with training in safety, cargo handling and customer service.
Contact: Russ Aikman, director of marketing, at (479) 785-8913.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Illness won't bar unemployment; violating call-in policy may
- Court must weigh potential conflict of interest when employer decides not to pay benefits
- Poor worker training cited in case involving heat death
- Radical change to worker's schedule lets him win unemployment benefits