Drivers who work for Fort Smith, Ark.-based ABF got personal thank-you notes from the CEO during National Truck Driver Appreciation Week in September.
“Each of ABF’s employees contributes to the success of our company by working together as a team, and it doesn’t go unnoticed,” says CEO Wes Kemp, who kicked off a companywide campaign focusing onduring the week.
The freight-hauling company’s campaign includesevents, along with training in safety, cargo handling and customer service.
Contact: Russ Aikman, director of marketing, at (479) 785-8913.
- CEO puts employee engagement first
- Play it straight: When employee's complaints become irrational, stick with sound procedures
- No day at the spa: Union-owned resort to close
- Holiday parties: Don't let best of times become worst of times
- What kind of information are we required to give participants in our health insurance plan?