Drivers who work for Fort Smith, Ark.-based ABF got personal thank-you notes from the CEO during National Truck Driver Appreciation Week in September.
“Each of ABF’s employees contributes to the success of our company by working together as a team, and it doesn’t go unnoticed,” says CEO Wes Kemp, who kicked off a companywide campaign focusing onduring the week.
The freight-hauling company’s campaign includesevents, along with training in safety, cargo handling and customer service.
Contact: Russ Aikman, director of marketing, at (479) 785-8913.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- N.J. Supreme Court: Strikers may be entitled to unemployment
- Can workers collect unemployment during furlough?
- Under Texas law, do fired employees have a legal right to see their personnel files?
- The new pension reform law: What it means to you