How do the employees at your organization feel about their compensation? If the answer is "Not good," a bit of explanation from you can calm those troubled waters. Fact: Only 45 percent of employees say they think their employers' pay policy is fair, according to a new Society for Human Resourcesurvey. But employees reported more satisfaction with compensation packages, and their jobs overall, if the employer fully explains , including how much employees earn in benefits and how the compensation levels are determined.
- Letterman case spotlights boss-employee relationships
- N.J. Supreme Court backs former HR exec who copied documents
- Employee recovering? Offer light-Duty job to cut off unemployment benefits
- Use independent contractors? Check out new DOL guide
- Hourly employees and off-site e-mail access: What are the wage-and-hour rules?