How do the employees at your organization feel about their compensation? If the answer is "Not good," a bit of explanation from you can calm those troubled waters. Fact: Only 45 percent of employees say they think their employers' pay policy is fair, according to a new Society for Human Resourcesurvey. But employees reported more satisfaction with compensation packages, and their jobs overall, if the employer fully explains , including how much employees earn in benefits and how the compensation levels are determined.
- Think twice before suing your own employee for negligence
- How to manage pay-for-Performance in today's harsh new business environment
- Dayton gets unlikely help from union when courts try to force settlement
- Guard what's said during in-House investigation—It's not absolutely privileged
- 3 don'ts for your next meeting