How do the employees at your organization feel about their compensation? If the answer is "Not good," a bit of explanation from you can calm those troubled waters. Fact: Only 45 percent of employees say they think their employers' pay policy is fair, according to a new Society for Human Resourcesurvey. But employees reported more satisfaction with compensation packages, and their jobs overall, if the employer fully explains , including how much employees earn in benefits and how the compensation levels are determined.
- Real-life examples of simple, low-cost work/life efforts
- FMLA in a Nutshell: How to Comply With the Family and Medical Leave Act
- Take Employees' Pulse With Low-Cost Online Surveys
- Can 'Kiddie Wellness' Programs Cut Your Organization's Health Costs?
- There's getting hurt … then there's the fear of getting hurt