How do the employees at your organization feel about their compensation? If the answer is "Not good," a bit of explanation from you can calm those troubled waters. Fact: Only 45 percent of employees say they think their employers' pay policy is fair, according to a new Society for Human Resourcesurvey. But employees reported more satisfaction with compensation packages, and their jobs overall, if the employer fully explains , including how much employees earn in benefits and how the compensation levels are determined.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- The pendulum swings back: More courts hesitate to interfere with minor job changes
- The 7 Most Dangerous Errors in Employee Handbooks
- Pay closer attention to rising employee insecurity
- P's and Q's: What's the proper way to address a woman with 2 last names?