Tackle important projects in the morning and don’t plan brainstorming sessions for the afternoon. That’s the message of a new Accountemps survey that sayspeaks from 10 a.m. to noon and hits a wall from 4 to 5 p.m.
Want to avoid the afternoon slump? Find five tips at www.theHRSpecialist.com/time.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Exit interviews: Use them to cut turnover, unveil legal risks
- Do we have to pay health insurance opt-out bonus during FMLA leave?
- Small organizations: Prepare for looming HIPAA deadline
- Challenging more unemployment claims? You're not alone