Tackle important projects in the morning and don’t plan brainstorming sessions for the afternoon. That’s the message of a new Accountemps survey that sayspeaks from 10 a.m. to noon and hits a wall from 4 to 5 p.m.
Want to avoid the afternoon slump? Find five tips at www.theHRSpecialist.com/time.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Contractor's employees rave about wellness program
- Deducting cost of intentional damage from former employee's final paycheck
- Changes Coming to the FMLA: The Top 10 Hits ... and Misses
- How to help employees understand the value of their benefits