Tackle important projects in the morning and don’t plan brainstorming sessions for the afternoon. That’s the message of a new Accountemps survey that sayspeaks from 10 a.m. to noon and hits a wall from 4 to 5 p.m.
Want to avoid the afternoon slump? Find five tips at www.theHRSpecialist.com/time.
- Employment laws: Which ones, who's covered
- San Francisco's universal health plan garners court approval
- Head off rising costs: Explore reasons for high claims
- Big Supreme Court ruling gives employees the green light to sue over 401(k) losses
- Good sense or meddling? Scotts' no-Smoking policy tested in court