Tackle important projects in the morning and don’t plan brainstorming sessions for the afternoon. That’s the message of a new Accountemps survey that sayspeaks from 10 a.m. to noon and hits a wall from 4 to 5 p.m.
Want to avoid the afternoon slump? Find five tips at www.theHRSpecialist.com/time.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Retirement plans defined: A lexicon of benefits options
- Cutting health care costs: Is it time to switch to a 'Mini-Med' plan?
- Case studies in 'strategic praising': 6 steps to success
- Minnesota's 8.8% unemployment rate outpaces national average