Tackle important projects in the morning and don’t plan brainstorming sessions for the afternoon. That’s the message of a new Accountemps survey that sayspeaks from 10 a.m. to noon and hits a wall from 4 to 5 p.m.
Want to avoid the afternoon slump? Find five tips at www.theHRSpecialist.com/time.
- Tax credit helps small employers pay for health care
- What kinds of financial education programs do employers provide?
- EMC grooms leaders in-house as part of development strategy
- Congress considers legislation mandating paid sick leave
- The death of one-size-fits-all benefits: Tailor rewards to generational differences