Tackle important projects in the morning and don’t plan brainstorming sessions for the afternoon. That’s the message of a new Accountemps survey that sayspeaks from 10 a.m. to noon and hits a wall from 4 to 5 p.m.
Want to avoid the afternoon slump? Find five tips at www.theHRSpecialist.com/time.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 33% of firms eye private health exchanges
- Court must weigh potential conflict of interest when employer decides not to pay benefits
- State agencies slapped with age discrimination suits
- Congress OKs New Genetic Bias Law—What's it Mean for HR?