Tackle important projects in the morning and don’t plan brainstorming sessions for the afternoon. That’s the message of a new Accountemps survey that sayspeaks from 10 a.m. to noon and hits a wall from 4 to 5 p.m.
Want to avoid the afternoon slump? Find five tips at www.theHRSpecialist.com/time.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Georgia State Health Benefits Plan battles with program vendor
- Mental health benefits: Know federal, state parity laws
- Study cites Illinois as a hotbed of wage-and-hour claims
- Will Maryland court ruling stop 'Wal-Mart health care' laws in other states?