Tackle important projects in the morning and don’t plan brainstorming sessions for the afternoon. That’s the message of a new Accountemps survey that sayspeaks from 10 a.m. to noon and hits a wall from 4 to 5 p.m.
Want to avoid the afternoon slump? Find five tips at www.theHRSpecialist.com/time.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- PWBA's new name won't affect your benefit paperwork
- No unemployment after quitting to take job that never happened
- Rework your severance plan: More prospective employees seeking this safety net
- Overwork not enough reason to quit, collect unemployment