New parents don’t have to rush back to work at Verizon if they sign up for the telecommunications giant’s “Gradual Return to Work” program after childbirth or an adoption.
Instead, they return to work on a reduced work schedule and maintain full coverage for their health and other benefits.
All employees can get discounts on child care at more than 2,000 centers around the country. The benefit covers full-day, part-day, summer, and before- and after-school care.
In addition, the firm’s’s focus on personal and family issues extends to parenting and child care, as well as adult care.
Contact: Alberto Canal, spokesman, at (908) 559-6367.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Transfer that call! Let benefits admin field pension queries
- Health insurance surcharges mean you'll pay for bad habits
- Beware linking RIF with retirement incentives
- Former employee working 'Under the table' can lose future unemployment benefits