At Deloitte, the annual report doesn’t stop with a financial statement. The financial services firm also publishes a “Talent Annuity Report” to chronicle its year in benefits andefforts.
“We published a Talent Annuity Report because we regard our talent as an investment that generates an annuity,” said CEO Barry Salzberg, who called the document “a tangible manifestation of our passion and commitment to our talent.”
Over the past year, according to the report, the organization has:
- Broken ground on Deloitte University, a $300 million center where the company will offer training and personal and professional development opportunities.
- Rolled out its trademarked Mass Career Customization, a career development model that enables all Deloitte professionals to dial up and dial down their careers to fit their needs at various life stages.
- Launched a voluntary sabbatical program for employees to take up to six months of leave to engage in volunteering and other personal pursuits.
- Introduced a customized approach to talent development, with Deloitte professionals participating in 2.4 million learning hours.
- Achieved the 1,000-plus mark for women partners, principals and directors, a reflection of Deloitte’s hallmark Women’s Initiative.
- Earned a spot on more than a dozen national “best” lists for employee programs.
Contact: Mai Browne, Deloitte public relations, at (212) 492-2867.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/12447/talent-report-helps-deloitte-take-stock "