The EEOC has filed suit against Princeton Healthcare System, claiming its leave policies violated the
The complaint also alleges disabled employees who use all of theirare terminated if they can’t return to work.
The EEOC attempted to conciliate the dispute between Princeton Healthcare and more than a dozen employees who were fired after being denied leave as a reasonable accommodation. Those conciliation efforts failed, and now the EEOC has filed suit seeking injunctive relief and damages.
Note: Although a policy that treats everyone the same may seem fair on its face, it often violates the
- When service member returns from active duty, reinstate to job that's truly comparable to old one
- Spotty promotion, training systems? Prepare for class action
- The HR I.Q. Test: December '08
- Should we send FMLA forms to employees who are ineligible for FMLA leave?
- Stop ex-workers from 'stealing' vacation leave