The EEOC has filed suit against Princeton Healthcare System, claiming its leave policies violated the
The complaint also alleges disabled employees who use all of theirare terminated if they can’t return to work.
The EEOC attempted to conciliate the dispute between Princeton Healthcare and more than a dozen employees who were fired after being denied leave as a reasonable accommodation. Those conciliation efforts failed, and now the EEOC has filed suit seeking injunctive relief and damages.
Note: Although a policy that treats everyone the same may seem fair on its face, it often violates the
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Of good faith and gut instinct: Fire employee who falsely claims discrimination
- 10 warning signs of low morale
- Beware retaliation suit if lateral transfer harms career
- Former employee who sued applies for new job? Take extra care about who does the hiring