One of the country’s fastest-growing companies, Kirkland, Wash.-based LTC Financial Partners is looking for 300 new sales agents—and when those jobs are filled, more will open.
Because the organization is constantly hiring, it’s also constantly trying to get new employees up to speed, says Financial Director of Onboarding and Training Kim Galatolo. So the long-term care insurance agency created the LTC Insurance Training Institute to get recruits ready to work within five days. It also trains seasoned agents to increase their productivity.
The fast-track program is part of a new, six-step training program for employees that also teaches marketing to consumers, business relationships, how to educate people about the need for long-term care insurance, phone selling and presentation skills for use in selling the organization’s products through seminars.
Contact: Kim Galatolo, (866) 471-4072.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 14 Tips on Business Etiquette
- Hiring from the competition, how much should we ask about any noncompete agreements?
- Employers: 'Keep Out!' Beware overreacting to employees' Facebook, blog postings
- Are there ADA implications if we ask applicants to take personality tests?
- What will you decide: keep or drop employee health benefits?