An OfficeTeam survey of 500 HR professionals asked how often their organizations conduct formal performance appraisals of employees. The responses:
Once a year: 60%
Twice a year: 12%
As necessary: 18%
Reviews aren’t a waste of time, said the respondents. A full 40% said they’re “very effective” in improving, while 51% said reviews were at least “somewhat effective.”
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/12201/annual-performance-reviews-are-still-the-norm "
- New pension law creates extra duties, questions for HR
- Michigan supervisors can be personally liable for discrimination
- Court gives employees more power in age-Bias cases
- Management 101: Never hand off work without a checklist
- Act fast to stop any potential retaliation against worker who complains about bias, harassment