Have you ever “inherited” a PowerPoint presentation that was done by someone who wasn’t necessarily PowerPoint savvy? Here is a 3-step process for taking it and making it your own without retyping content or fighting with bad design and format choices.
Click to start the PowerPoint training video below:
Expand your skills with the whole training session: PowerPoint video training with hand-held presentation materials...
Did you find this training session useful? This is just a taste of the step-by-step training that's available in Melissa's complete PowerPoint® video training: Unleash the Power of PowerPoint.
In her 75-minute On-Demand Video, Melissa will show you how to get all you can out of PowerPoint®. Teaching points include:
This training session includes PowerPoint handouts so you can follow along with the presentation — and, because it's on-demand, there's no limit to the number of people you can share this training with!
- Starting with a Word Outline. We’ll show you why an outline is your best starting point. And then we'll show you how to create one in Word, and open it in PowerPoint®
- Applying Consistent Design and Text Formatting. From choosing a design and adjusting the Slide Master to changing layouts and beautifying “ugly” presentations, you’ll discover how to generate attractive and properly formatted presentations every time
- The Magic of Picture Graphics. Melissa will review how to use screen captures, photographs and shapes – and offer tips on how to resize them for maximum impact and effectiveness
- Tasteful and Effective Animation. Make your PowerPoints come to life! This section of the video instructs you on slide transitions, bullet animation and object animation to add life to any presentation
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Tip Card: Business Management Daily's Favorite Keyboard Shortcuts
- Be on guard for age discrimination suit if older worker offers to work for less
- Supreme Court hears arguments: Are employees' personal text messages private?
- Hourly employees and off-site e-mail access: What are the wage-and-hour rules?
- Manager's Checkup: How diplomatic are you?