The monumental new health care legislation imposes a new Medicare tax on investment income collected by high-income individuals. However, the new tax doesn’t kick in until 2013. Strategy: Plan ahead to reduce or avoid this extra tax. Conversely, if you wait a couple of years to make your moves, it may be too late. Here are five long-term ideas:
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events