1. HR professionals believe that “relationship with immediate supervisor” is employees’ No. 1 driver of job satisfaction. Employees disagree. What do they say is the top aspect of their job satisfaction?
c. Job security
2. Five years ago, 77% percent of U.S. employees said they were satisfied (either “somewhat” or “very”) with their jobs. How has that changed today?
a. Less satisfied today (71%)
b. More satisfied today (84%)
c. The same
3. Two years ago, 39% of U.S. workers said they’ve received effective education about their. What is that percentage today?
b. same, 39%
4. The U.S. Department of Justice plans to issue regulations this year requiring corporate web sites to:
a. List all job openings on a “careers” page
b. List the demographic makeup of their workforces
c. Be accessible to people with disabilities
5. A Gallup poll shows that male employees prefer to have male bosses. The survey said female employees prefer to have:
a. Female bosses
b. Male bosses
c. No difference
6. Hiring managers remove what percentage of candidates from consideration after speaking with their references?
Sources: 1. SHRM 2. SHRM 3.
Answers: 1. c 2. b 3. a 4. c 5. b 6. b
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/12147/the-hr-iq-test-august-10 "