Here are the 10 most recent time-saving tips:
1. Proofreading alert! According to search engines Google and Yahoo, the most common misspellings in searches are not due to the difficulty of the word, but rather to sloppiness. Example: “Facebok” instead of “Facebook.” Google estimates that between 10% and 20% of queries contain a misspelling.
2. Make restaurant reservations in a fraction of the time, now that Yelp.com and OpenTable.com have integrated their web sites. You can read the valuable user reviews on Yelp, and then click to make a reservation, rather than jumping between web sites. The new feature will cover about 11,000 restaurants.
3. Reduce ink use and save money by changing your default e-mail font to Century Gothic, which requires 30% less ink than Arial. Ink accounts for about 6...(register to read more)
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- How to Write Meeting Minutes
- 14 Tips on Business Etiquette
- Ignore job titles; manager doesn't spell 'exempt'
- Think twice before suing your own employee for negligence
- Did employee file small claims case? You may get later lawsuit tossed
- Spur everyone to become better leaders