If you do nothing else during training sessions, at least impress upon supervisors and managers the costly mess that can result if they allow any sort of harassment or retaliation in their departments. And remind them that it doesn’t matter if employee complaints fail to stand up in court.
- Investigating sexual harassment? Ask victim whether she's told HR everything
- Court: Even 'Unintended Harassment' Can Be Illegal
- Keep careful records so you can show why you punished similar behavior differently
- Hiring managers must review all applicants' qualifications
- Employer wins limited sanctions against EEOC