The Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) has a bigger budget and more staffing this year, and intends to audit federal government contractors or subcontractors that have 50 or more employees and a contract or subcontract of at least $50,000. And the OFCCP can be expected to increase its scrutiny on health care providers that are contractors or subcontractors for the government.
- Hacked! Limiting employer liability for breaches of employee data
- Congress gives employees new whistles to blow
- Problem Solved: Real People … Real Leadership Solutions, August '09
- Does your organization need insurance against employee lawsuits?
- Suspect sick leave abuse? Set strong policy to stamp it out--and allow legit FMLA leave