This may be the year you finally convert your traditional IRA to a Roth. But who should you name as the beneficiaries? Usually, it’s the kids or grandkids. Instead, designate a trust as beneficiary. This way, you don’t have to worry about teenagers squandering the funds from an inheritance. The youngsters can gain full access to the funds at a specified age.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events