The DOL is stepping up efforts to encourage and support certain types of wage-loss claims by low-income workers. Labor Secretary Hilda Solis announced this spring that the department was rolling out its “We Can Help” campaign to address this issue. If you employ relatively low-wage workers, you need to be aware of this program.
- Not all employee online musings are 'protected'
- Landmark N.J. Ruling Adds New Reason to Monitor Internet Usage
- The countersuit: How to fire back at frivolous lawsuits
- Feel free to discipline or terminate employees who insist on working unauthorized overtime
- Ink's barely dry on minimum wage hike, but some in Washington want to go higher