1. The majority of HR pros (65%) say applying at their firm’s web site is the optimal way to apply with their organization. What percentage still say a paper résumé and cover letter are best?
a. 18% b. 12% c. 3%
2. The so-called “Franken Amendment” prohibits the awarding of certain Defense Department contracts unless the contractor agrees:
a. To pay at least 90% of employees’ health insurance premiums
b. To unionize the workforce within the next three years
c. Not to enforce mandatory arbitration agreements against their employees
3. What do nearly half of employees (44%) say has happened since they’ve started with their current employer?
a. They’ve felt like a victim of sex, age or race discrimination
b. They’ve gained weight
c. They’ve dated someone at their workplace
4. Nearly two-thirds (63%) of employees with strong trust in
a. 19% b. 7% c. 2%
5. Employers must retain their employees’ I-9s for:
a. At least three years after the person’s hire date or one year after termination, whichever comes later
b. At least one year after the person’s hire date or three years after termination, whichever comes later
c. Three years
Sources: 1. SHRM survey; 2. Defense Department; 3. CareerBuilder survey; 4. Maritz Research; 5. USCIS.
Answers: 1. c 2. c 3. b 4. b 5. a
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/11978/the-hr-iq-test-july-10 "
- At L.I. strip club, was it discrimination or accommodation?
- Trump 'The Donald' with benefits of apprenticeships
- Track discipline to quickly counter lawsuit claims
- When service member returns from active duty, reinstate to job that's truly comparable to old one
- HR investigations must go beyond supervisor suggestions