Three cures for long meetings:
- Projecting the image of a 4-foot-tall timer on the wall, which tracks the time left for each agenda item (Google).
- Holding a standing meeting in a room with no chairs.
- Asking everyone to check their handheld devices and laptops at the door, so the agenda is everyone’s singular focus (design firm Adaptive Path).
— Adapted from “Work Smart: Unconventional Cures for Meetingitis,” Gina Trapani, Fast Company.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/11888/three-cures-for-long-meetings "
- Poor performance or disability discrimination? Keep good records to prove you're not biased
- Another Manhattan chef stirs up a discrimination suit
- Goodyear faces lawsuit over woman's health-related firing
- Heed new disability-access rules on building remodeling
- Keep your credibility intact: 12 lessons from the courtroom