Sexual harassment is often a product of the power and control the harasser wields over the victim because of his or her relative position in the company, regardless of gender. But juries that might quickly side with a female victim sometimes find it difficult to sympathize with a man who has been harmed by harassment. That’s no excuse for employers to take lightly the sexual harassment of men.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events