In the past, it took two steps to transfer funds from a 401(k) plan to a Roth IRA, thereby effecting a Roth conversion contribution. The plan participant had to use a traditional IRA as a go-between. And certain high-income taxpayers couldn’t complete the deal in any event. But the rules have changed for the better.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events