The IRS has issued guidance to help small business owners make sense out of tax changes included in the monumental health care legislation. Although many provisions in the new law are prospective, the small business credit is available in 2010. The credit can potentially offset up to 35% of the health insurance premiums your business pays.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events