1. Beginning next year, which costs will no longer be eligible for flexible spending account (FSA) expenses?
a. Visits to the emergency room
b. Second-opinion doctor visits
c. Over-the-counter medications
2. OSHA announced in April that it will increase its use of the “general duty clause” to fine employers for violations that cause what kind of injuries:
a. Musculoskeletal ergonomic injuries
b. Weather-exposure injuries
c. Slip-and-fall injuries
3. Starting Oct. 1, young adults will be able to stay on their parent’s employer-based health care plan up until:
a. Age 24
b. Age 26
c. They secure full-time employment
4. The new HIRE Act offers tax breaks to employers that hire qualifying people who:
a. Are over age 50
b. Are in a protected class
c. Were recently unemployed
5. More than half of workers (54%) with smart phones say they check their phones while driving. What percentage say they check their phones while in the bathroom?
c. 22%Sources: 1. Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA); 2. OSHA; 3. PPACA; 4. HIRE Act; 5. CareerBuilder
Answers: 1. c 2. a 3. b 4. c 5. a
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/11796/the-hr-iq-test-june-10 "