It comes as a bolt out of the blue: The Florida Commission on Human Relations notifies you that there’s “reasonable cause” to believe retaliation was the reason a female employee lost out on a promotion to a male co-worker. But it was a clean promotion process! How did this happen? As it turns out, this is the “cat’s paw” doctrine at work.
- Texas Supreme Court clarifies: It's not age bias if new worker is older than the original
- Under Texas law, do fired employees have a legal right to see their personnel files?
- ADA retaliation settlement gives officer promotion, pay
- Executive meeting etiquette: 7 tips to help you shine
- Does the ADA allow us to look into dangers posed by employee's recurring medical crises?