Employees who complain about alleged discrimination are protected from retaliation. But that doesn’t mean it’s protected activity every time someone calls HR to discuss what they think might be discrimination. In order to be protected against retaliation, the employee has to make clear that he opposed an “unlawful employment practice.”
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events