Instead of making an outright sale of commercial or investment property, the tax law enables you to “swap” it for like-kind property without paying any current tax. However, things aren’t usually so cut-and-dried in the real world. For one thing, it’s unlikely the potential buyer of your property will own any real estate you desire. Strategy: Use a “qualified intermediary” to facilitate deals.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events