The new HIRE Act provides a couple of key payroll tax breaks for employers that hire new employees. If your company hires a “qualified employee,” the business is exempt from the employer’s 6.2% Social Security tax portion of the FICA tax on the employee’s wages for the rest of 2010. Plus, the company is entitled to a new tax credit if it keeps the worker employed for at least 52 consecutive weeks.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events