1. Starting in 2014, employers with 50 or more employees that don’t offer health insurance to employees will pay an annual penalty of:
a. $750 per employee
b. $2,000 per employee
c. $3,250 per employee
2. Percentage of employers that impose or plan to impose financial penalties (higher premiums, higher deductibles, etc.) for employees who smoke:
3. When employers do credit background checks on job candidates, how many years of credit history do they most often review?
a. 2 to 3 years
b. 6 to 7 years
c. 10 to 20 years
4. Last year, 65% of U.S. workers said they were currently saving for retirement. How has that figure changed in 2010?
a. Dropped to 60%
b. Dropped to 54%
c. Risen to 74%
5. The top three ways, in order, that U.S. workers said they would spend their tax refund dollars this year:
a. Put in savings, make home improvements, pay bills
b. Pay bills, put in savings, go on vacation
c. Go on vacation, pay bills, put in savings
Sources: 1. Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act; 2. Hewitt Associates; 3. SHRM; 4.Research Institute; 5. CareerBuilder survey
Answers: 1. b 2. c 3. b 4. a 5. b
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/11566/the-hr-iq-test-may-10 "