You can find an abundance of golden career advice on blogs.
BrazenCareerist.com: The site is a rich career- tool for “next-generation” professionals.
SimplyBlog (blog.simplyhired.com): Plenty of news about job and hiring trends, as well as surveys and reports.
On the Job by Anita Bruzzese (onthejob.45things.com): As a syndicated columnist, Bruzzese covers workplace issues such as “Should you tell how much money you make.”
CareerDiva (evetahmincioglu.com/web/blog): A columnist for MSNBC, Tahmincioglu posts advice and welcomes questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- 14 Tips on Business Etiquette
- Disabled worker seem OK with ribbing? Beware!
- Admins' favorite keyboard shortcuts
- Tell it to HR: Your hair's too big and I don't like your aura
- Provide full info to termination consultants