You can find an abundance of golden career advice on blogs.
BrazenCareerist.com: The site is a rich career- tool for “next-generation” professionals.
SimplyBlog (blog.simplyhired.com): Plenty of news about job and hiring trends, as well as surveys and reports.
On the Job by Anita Bruzzese (onthejob.45things.com): As a syndicated columnist, Bruzzese covers workplace issues such as “Should you tell how much money you make.”
CareerDiva (evetahmincioglu.com/web/blog): A columnist for MSNBC, Tahmincioglu posts advice and welcomes questions at email@example.com.
- To what extent can we use electronic systems to store I-9s and other personnel documents?
- Checking applicant references: How to dig the dirt--legally
- Investigation results don't have to be accurate—just honest
- Why you need complete records of hiring process
- Signed drug testing form good enough to satisfy DATWA