While 13% of employers cut employees’ pay between late 2008 and October 2009, about 29% of those planned to rescind those cuts in the following 12 months, says a recent survey by HR association WorldatWork. About 15% said the pay cuts were permanent.
Example: FedEx is resuming some raises, but from levels that were reduced by pay cuts.
- A HITECH world: New law expands HIPAA enforcement power
- Juries punish rushed investigations; keep an open mind
- How losing 100 pounds sent one employee over the edge (and other wellness best practices)
- It's time to review your e-monitoring policies
- 'Best Companies to Work For' list includes 5 Pa. employers