While 13% of employers cut employees’ pay between late 2008 and October 2009, about 29% of those planned to rescind those cuts in the following 12 months, says a recent survey by HR association WorldatWork. About 15% said the pay cuts were permanent.
Example: FedEx is resuming some raises, but from levels that were reduced by pay cuts.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- When religion is crux of workplace problems, base discipline on behavior--not belief
- Of course, no cellphone use while driving, but what about smartphone-based GPS?
- Illinois Workers' Compensation Law
- How to conduct third-Party investigation without tipping off alleged harasser