A new Society for Human Resource(SHRM) survey of 2,000 HR professionals cites these as the top five competencies that senior HR leaders need to succeed today:
- Strategic thinking
- HR knowledge
- Ethical behavior.
While 95% of HR pros believe that HR knowledge can be cultivated, 61% think integrity is impossible to cultivate.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- 14 Tips on Business Etiquette
- HR director arrested for handing out Xanax at work
- Planning for the worst: Implementing a workplace violence policy
- All-Electronic HR Files? Your Call if State Law Agrees
- What is the "CEO effect"?