A new Society for Human Resource(SHRM) survey of 2,000 HR professionals cites these as the top five competencies that senior HR leaders need to succeed today:
- Strategic thinking
- HR knowledge
- Ethical behavior.
While 95% of HR pros believe that HR knowledge can be cultivated, 61% think integrity is impossible to cultivate.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- 14 Tips on Business Etiquette
- Consensus Decisions Can Deflect Firing-Bias Claims
- UT HR official fights for job after newspaper op-ed furor
- One CEO's 'no complaining rule'
- The 'Car Talk' guys' secret: expertise