Ever wonder what it’s like to attend the Labor & Employment Law Advanced Practices Symposium? Now you can get a flavor for the event with this video clip, narrated by LEAP 2010 Moderator Joe Beachboard.
The clip includes video from last year’s LEAP event, plus a shot of the spectacular Hotel del Coronado, site of LEAP 2010. This year’s conference takes place April 21st-23rd in beautiful San Diego.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/11443/lessons-from-leap-narrated-by-moderator-joe-beachboard "
- How does the state's civil union law affect employer-provided health benefits?
- OSHA: Record injuries from 'horseplay,' team-building
- Leave contracts to the experts: Have attorney draft documents detailing benefits
- Tap into new online portal for I-9 resources
- Employees' temporary disabilities don't trigger ADA protections