Ever wonder what it’s like to attend the Labor & Employment Law Advanced Practices Symposium? Now you can get a flavor for the event with this video clip, narrated by LEAP 2010 Moderator Joe Beachboard.
The clip includes video from last year’s LEAP event, plus a shot of the spectacular Hotel del Coronado, site of LEAP 2010. This year’s conference takes place April 21st-23rd in beautiful San Diego.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/11443/lessons-from-leap-narrated-by-moderator-joe-beachboard "
- Hazleton's illegal-immigrant law overturned: Federal law prevails--for now
- Age-based remark can spark lawsuit, even when made by older manager
- Can you hire for 'looks?' Abercrombie case offers a lesson
- EEOC settles race case over training discrimination
- Employee handbooks: Craft with care to secure 'at-will' policy