These tax benefits are partially offset by new foreign account tax compliance rules.
Note: The HIRE Act doesn’t include any tax extenders, alternative minimum tax (AMT) relief or a resolution to the estate tax uncertainty.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Small Business Tax Deduction Strategies
- Review your exec comp; IRS cracks down
- Section 179: Strike while the iron is hot
- Keep applications clean; jotting notes may trigger hiring-bias claims
- Playing favorites: How to avoid unintended partiality in decisions, reviews