These tax benefits are partially offset by new foreign account tax compliance rules.
Note: The HIRE Act doesn’t include any tax extenders, alternative minimum tax (AMT) relief or a resolution to the estate tax uncertainty.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Small Business Tax Deduction Strategies
- Will election result affect hiring? It depends on your industry
- Sports apparel firm pushes fitness, team spirit
- New administration doesn't signal open season for retaliation complaints
- How much are you worth in today's troubled economy?