These tax benefits are partially offset by new foreign account tax compliance rules.
Note: The HIRE Act doesn’t include any tax extenders, alternative minimum tax (AMT) relief or a resolution to the estate tax uncertainty.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Small Business Tax Deduction Strategies
- Steer clear of blanket hiring policies that stymie disabled applicants
- Depreciation deductions recaptured on home sale
- Summer get-togethers for every budget
- Amputee fought discrimination, wins chance to fight fires