These tax benefits are partially offset by new foreign account tax compliance rules.
Note: The HIRE Act doesn’t include any tax extenders, alternative minimum tax (AMT) relief or a resolution to the estate tax uncertainty.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Small Business Tax Deduction Strategies
- How to get the inside scoop from applicant references
- Outsourcing payroll? Be sure someone can explain the math
- Pinching pennies? Here's a low-budget retirement plan
- Hiring looks different as economy improves