These tax benefits are partially offset by new foreign account tax compliance rules.
Note: The HIRE Act doesn’t include any tax extenders, alternative minimum tax (AMT) relief or a resolution to the estate tax uncertainty.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Small Business Tax Deduction Strategies
- Minnesota employers push for 401(k) enrollment, direct deposit
- Handle supervisor harassment with a good policy, timely investigation and independent review
- Tap federal program to gain 'insurance' on risky hires
- What's the best way to fund a grandchild's college education?