These tax benefits are partially offset by new foreign account tax compliance rules.
Note: The HIRE Act doesn’t include any tax extenders, alternative minimum tax (AMT) relief or a resolution to the estate tax uncertainty.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Small Business Tax Deduction Strategies
- Do your pre-Hire tests carry lawsuit risks? New EEOC guidance helps make the call
- Prepare to fight city hall on property assessments: 6 steps
- Stay cool as political campaigns heat up
- Gain retention tips by querying the 'ones who got away'