These tax benefits are partially offset by new foreign account tax compliance rules.
Note: The HIRE Act doesn’t include any tax extenders, alternative minimum tax (AMT) relief or a resolution to the estate tax uncertainty.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Small Business Tax Deduction Strategies
- Supreme Court's new term: Arbitration, disparate impact on docket
- Houston business owner sentenced for harboring illegals
- Reap tax bonanza for solo 401(k)
- Remind employees: They must continue to pay health insurance premiums while on FMLA