These tax benefits are partially offset by new foreign account tax compliance rules.
Note: The HIRE Act doesn’t include any tax extenders, alternative minimum tax (AMT) relief or a resolution to the estate tax uncertainty.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Small Business Tax Deduction Strategies
- Unsuccessful applicants have rights regarding criminal background checks
- Expand benefits lineup at little cost with 'voluntary' perks
- Salvage tax breaks under new disaster-relief laws
- 6 crazy tax deductions for the books