According to a new Workplace Forecast survey by the Society for Human Resource(SHRM), the top trends HR professionals identify as their major challenges are, in order: rising health care costs, implementing the new health care reforms, the economic/labor market, growing regulatory complexity and managing the aging workforce.
Read more at www.theHRSpecialist.com/2011trends.
- Create a job testing policy that's rock solid and bias-proof
- You find an employee's résumé on a job web site—Now what?
- Focus on employee retention now; don't wait for economic rebirth
- Case studies in 'strategic praising': 6 steps to success
- How should we handle inquiries about age that we need to conduct background checks?