According to a new Workplace Forecast survey by the Society for Human Resource(SHRM), the top trends HR professionals identify as their major challenges are, in order: rising health care costs, implementing the new health care reforms, the economic/labor market, growing regulatory complexity and managing the aging workforce.
Read more at www.theHRSpecialist.com/2011trends.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Former exec says Goldman Sachs put her on the 'mommy track'
- Applicant suing for failure-to-hire? Make sure she really did apply for the job
- You can lead workers to PCs, but can you make them click?
- Are you ill prepared? 13 steps to stay ahead of the H1N1 virus