According to a new Workplace Forecast survey by the Society for Human Resource(SHRM), the top trends HR professionals identify as their major challenges are, in order: rising health care costs, implementing the new health care reforms, the economic/labor market, growing regulatory complexity and managing the aging workforce.
Read more at www.theHRSpecialist.com/2011trends.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Stanley University offers round-the-clock training
- Cisco's push to keep innovating
- Don't let petty grievances cost you sleep: They seldom cause discrimination liability
- 15 years after enactment, FMLA changing with the times