According to a new Workplace Forecast survey by the Society for Human Resource(SHRM), the top trends HR professionals identify as their major challenges are, in order: rising health care costs, implementing the new health care reforms, the economic/labor market, growing regulatory complexity and managing the aging workforce.
Read more at www.theHRSpecialist.com/2011trends.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Total-Comp Statements: More Important Than Ever
- San Francisco supervisors say high-Priced employees face layoffs
- Is your employee discipline fair? A 5-question self-test
- Effective evaluations are management tools, legal protection