According to a new Workplace Forecast survey by the Society for Human Resource(SHRM), the top trends HR professionals identify as their major challenges are, in order: rising health care costs, implementing the new health care reforms, the economic/labor market, growing regulatory complexity and managing the aging workforce.
Read more at www.theHRSpecialist.com/2011trends.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Employees' personal data could transform HR
- 'Big Five' talent agency settles age-bias suit for $4.5 million
- Surviving office politics: Play to win
- Are there perils in giving a pay raise in hopes of boosting employee performance?