According to a new Workplace Forecast survey by the Society for Human Resource(SHRM), the top trends HR professionals identify as their major challenges are, in order: rising health care costs, implementing the new health care reforms, the economic/labor market, growing regulatory complexity and managing the aging workforce.
Read more at www.theHRSpecialist.com/2011trends.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Tell managers: No paternalistic protection allowed
- Have the supervisor or manager who did the hiring be the one to handle the firing
- Managers: 4 ways to improve your “likability” with employees
- Patience key when you think worker won't return from FMLA