At the Pepsi Bottling Co. in Somers, N.Y., even the employees’ money is a health concern.
Since the organization introduced a “financial” in 2008, more than 20,000 of its 33,000 U.S. employees have participated.
The Healthy Money program offers employees a web site with video workshops, financial workbooks, “life event” financial planning guides and unlimited online access to financial consultants from PricewaterhouseCoopers.
In addition, the firm runs on-site workshops that focus on topics like saving for retirement, creating a budget, paying for college and teaching teens about money.
In a survey of participants, one employee wrote that the program “makes me feel valued,” reports Kristi Hinck, senior manager of public relations and community affairs.
Contact: Kristi Hinck at (914) 767-7690.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- How losing 100 pounds sent one employee over the edge (and other wellness best practices)
- Holiday parties: Don't let best of times become worst of times
- Track mailing, receipt of any benefits-Change notification
- HR technology: Shortcuts to find the best vendors, products