Be honest with yourself: Are you really getting the most from your BlackBerry?
Some people love it, but for you it’s frustrating, costing you time and stress. Do you spend too much time trying to find e-mails, typing on a tiny keyboard and fixing little mistakes? Or worse – have they given you this phone and you really have no idea how to use it other than to make calls and check e-mails? Wish you could figure out more of its features?
Well, no more! Now you can make your BlackBerry work harder – for you – so that you can get more done with less effort! You CAN take your proficiency beyond the basics to the next level – with a little help...
1. Create the @ symbol and the dot when typing e-mail addresses by clicking the space bar.
2. To end a sentence with a period and a space and then capitalize the next word, click the space bar twice at the end of a sentence.
3. Capitalize a letter by holding it down.
4. To find special characters like ®, @ and ©, hold down a letter and roll the track ball.
5. Scroll down to read a long e-mail by clicking the space bar; click ALT and space bar to move up.
To make your BlackBerry work for YOU, instead of the other way around, Business Management Daily has teamed up with a top consultant to show you how to harness the power of this revolutionary device. Get more tips on how to master your BlackBerry...6. To search for a word in e-mail, open the message and click “s.”
7. To scroll to the bottom of your e-mail inbox, click “b.” To scroll to the top of your inbox, click “t.”
8. Make shortcuts for text you type often. Open a new e-mail, click the menu key and select “Edit Auto Text.” Click the menu key again and select “New.” Now add your contact info, long business acronyms or whole paragraph responses to common questions.
9. To copy and paste, click the shift key and use the track ball to highlight text. Press the track ball to select “Copy” and move that highlighted text to where you want it. Press the track ball again and select “Paste.”
10. To add a contact to your address book from an e-mail, open it, click the menu key and select “Add to Address Book.”
In our interactive On-Demand Video Mastering Your BlackBerry, Kimberly Dubbeld will teach you the tricks of taking control of your BlackBerry – making it work harder so you don’t have to.
We’ll show you:
- Shortcuts: The hidden keystrokes that make the difference (and where to find more of them)
- How to unlock the secrets to getting more efficient while making calls with features like:
- Speedy Gonzales dialing tricks
- Settings that save time and effort
- Hidden buttons that let you get to your most needed applications with one touch
- How to cut your e-mailing time in half with quick tricks to make you seem like a real pro
- Speed tips for finding and deleting e-mails
- Quick typing shortcuts that allow you to type lines of text with only a few keystrokes
- The power of the calendar and the hot keys to get more done faster
- Cruising the Internet and tricks to get the information you want faster
- AND MORE!
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/11359/10-quick-tips-for-blackberry-users "