The federal government’s Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has postponed implementation of new regs that would have required employers to report any medical benefits payments to employees who are eligible for Medicare. Despite the delay, you need to know about this new requirement if you're self-insured or pay deductibles on Employment Practices Liability Insurance.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events