Three health care-related firms and the American operation of a luxury car manufacturer comprise the four New Jersey firms named to Fortune magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For.
Danish drug maker Novo Nordisk, with U.S. headquarters in Princeton, moved up from 57th on the list last year to 25th. The company brings a Scandinavian attitude toward
Mercedes-Benz USA in Montvale uses its “MB Community” internal blog as an innovative tool to encourage employee collaboration. That effort helped Mercedes make the Fortune list for the first time, placing 49th.
Also new to the list is Meridian Health of Neptune, which came in 79th. All new employees sign a pledge promising to provide all patients, guests and colleagues a quality experience.
Morristown-based Atlantic Health offers open communications, easy access to company executives and internal newsletters. Fortune ranked it 81st.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Independent contractors may charge harassment under NJLAD
- Can 'Kiddie Wellness' Programs Cut Your Organization's Health Costs?
- Could someone who doesn't work here possibly sue us for discrimination?
- 'Mini-Meds' offer inexpensive health care coverage options