1. A new survey of 1,836 office workers cited these as their top three office annoyances, in order:
a. Poor bathroom manners, slow computers, grumpy co-workers
b. Grumpy co-workers, slow computers, gossip/small talk
c. Slow computers, loud talkers, poor bathroom manners
2. A new law raises the maximum fine for child-labor violations to:
3. Sixty-four percent of employers offer some form of incentive (typically cash) to encourage employees to:
a. Show up to work on time
b. Report unethical behavior by co-workers
c. Complete a health risk questionnaire
4. What applicant behavior would be a “major deal breaker,” according to a majority (more than 50%) of HR professionals?
a. Is dressed provocatively
b. Talks negatively about past boss
c. Includes a photo with the résumé
5. When Americans in tough financial situations were asked who they blame for their financial problems, Congress (72%) and Wall Street (71%) topped the list. What percentage blamed their employers?
Sources: 1. Opinium Research; 2. Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act; 3. PricewaterhouseCoopers survey; 4. Society for Human Resourcesurvey; 5. Harris survey.
Answers: 1. b 2. c 3. c 4. a 5. b
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/11175/the-hr-iq-test-march-10 "