At the start of this year, the U.S. Department of Labor’sSecurity Administration (EBSA) converted to a total electronic system for online filing of the Form 5500 and the new Form 5500-SF.
The required forms provide the EBSA with fiscal information on employer pension and welfare plans.
Filers must submit the annual form electronically through the so-called EFAST2 system at www.efast.dol.gov.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Your handbook doesn't decide unemployment comp
- EAP hotline calls may trigger ADA, FMLA awareness
- Pay raises to stay flat in '08 while bonus plans take off
- How losing 100 pounds sent one employee over the edge (and other wellness best practices)