At the start of this year, the U.S. Department of Labor’sSecurity Administration (EBSA) converted to a total electronic system for online filing of the Form 5500 and the new Form 5500-SF.
The required forms provide the EBSA with fiscal information on employer pension and welfare plans.
Filers must submit the annual form electronically through the so-called EFAST2 system at www.efast.dol.gov.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Salvage tax breaks under new disaster-relief laws
- Survey: Workers hate health care 'System,' but they love their health plans
- Measure productivity loss when tallying up health costs
- Do we have to pay health insurance opt-out bonus during FMLA leave?