At the start of this year, the U.S. Department of Labor’sSecurity Administration (EBSA) converted to a total electronic system for online filing of the Form 5500 and the new Form 5500-SF.
The required forms provide the EBSA with fiscal information on employer pension and welfare plans.
Filers must submit the annual form electronically through the so-called EFAST2 system at www.efast.dol.gov.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- How can we help an employee who is receiving harassing phone calls?
- New corporate accountability law holds employment-law surprises
- No unemployment for man who quit over costly health insurance
- Concierge services: Are they right for your organization?