At the start of this year, the U.S. Department of Labor’sSecurity Administration (EBSA) converted to a total electronic system for online filing of the Form 5500 and the new Form 5500-SF.
The required forms provide the EBSA with fiscal information on employer pension and welfare plans.
Filers must submit the annual form electronically through the so-called EFAST2 system at www.efast.dol.gov.
- Asking to get fired in order to receive unemployment comp benefits
- Your compensation & benefits questions answered
- Remind employees: They must continue to pay health insurance premiums while on FMLA
- Use telecommuters? Defuse 5 main lawsuit threats
- Ohio senate bill would stop state from penalizing old and jobless