At the start of this year, the U.S. Department of Labor’sSecurity Administration (EBSA) converted to a total electronic system for online filing of the Form 5500 and the new Form 5500-SF.
The required forms provide the EBSA with fiscal information on employer pension and welfare plans.
Filers must submit the annual form electronically through the so-called EFAST2 system at www.efast.dol.gov.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Health network's full funding pumps up pension contributions
- Health care reforms: Which parts take effect this year?
- Texas court to rehear ruling on whether premises owner can avoid tort liability
- Software firm's culture centers on celebrations