A few of the top web sites for administrative professionals, according to Monster.com:
• CEO Express: Links to all the news a busy executive—or assistant—could want. You’ll find links to daily papers such as The New York Times and The Washington Post, business news sources such as Barrons and McKinsey, health news sources such as Mayo Clinic, and specialty feeds such as Drudge Report.
• Refdesk: Another clearinghouse of info, this one features handy search boxes, a “word of the day” vocabulary builder and computer virus alerts.
• Microsoft Clip Art: Download graphics and photos from the site to enhance brochures, articles and presentations.
• USPS: One admin says she uses the U.S. Postal Service’s web site to find out package rates, expected delivery schedules, insurance info and rates for foreign destinations.
• BrainyBetty: Download free backgrounds for PowerPoint presentations, as well as templates for PowerPoint and Excel. Tip: Subscribe to the site’s blog so you can find out about new tips, tutorials and downloads.
• XE.com: A universal currency converter catering to overseas travelers.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/11082/where-admins-are-clicking "